Monday, November 17, 2008

thanks everyone

Heh ....... long time no post eh? i guess i was jus afraid of people spamming bout wad i am saying...... dats y i didn't post for soo long...... well???? wad should i say? firstly, thanks to all of u for showing me the light.... even all that u guys have done for me, part of me seems to remain hidden in the dark... not to come out... half of me is out but the other half seems to remain hidden... that half jus somehow seems to want to remain in the dark... y? i have no idea.... don't know if that half has to be pulled out of the dark with the help of other people or by myself... i jus can't seem to do it... maybe i'm really not strong enough to do all this by myself.... remain hidden in the dark all alone is hard... even for half of me to see the light is soo hard to do... needing soo many people to do it.. all this while i've been tinking that i'm the one helping everyone and no one is helping me... but.... everyone around me............... almost everyone around me has been trying to help me to see that even when there is darkness... sometimes the light can still shine.... i bet u guys have like no idea what i am saying right now eh???? hahahaha. well some of you might understand and some might not.... but.. to those that have been helping me all these while.. even those that i hate like Denverson... thanks... you hear me denverson???? thanks man... looks like u in the end actually helped me out!!! amazing aint it??? some one that u hate ends up helping you.... but i especially wanna thank siu suan, wey han, venusa, shermaine, li yin (ex-classmate), hayley (ex-classmate) and all those that have posted GOOD things about me in the shout out box!!!!!!!!! and those that tried to talk sense into me on msn!!!! u guys somehow (along with denverson) have helped me the most... THANKS ALL OF YOU FOR SHOWING ME..... HALF OF ME THE LIGHT. and to ALL OF YOU OUT THERE LOOKING AT THIS!!!! ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS WHILE YOU CAN CAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE TO LIVE SO LIVE IT WEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: