Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tag board... true friends.... true love.....

hey guys... wondering why i'm so down? i was jus lookin at all the comments some people made......... jus by lookin at those comments like wad denverson gave me many time over.... i feel as if part of me has jus went back into the darkness.... like i am never to come out and see the light..... i say i have friends but.... are they really friends? yes they make u laugh they help u at times but.... the friends i have..... when given something hard... they nvr stay next to me... friends stay and help u when u are in trouble but... mine will run.... and then they come back to u when u r out of trouble and act as if nthin had happened at all... are they really counted as true friends... if not... then i don't have any..... its scary to be alone in the dark..... and now... i feel as if i need the dark to stay alive.... but even though i need the dark... i don't wanna be left alone in the dark.... it hurts but.. this pain.... i somehow have learned to like it... even though no matter how much i like this pain...... part of me feels like i shouldn't be suffering this pain.... when i saw the tag board.... many things have hurt me, somehad no effect on me.. but the few that hurt me the most were those that stated i had no friends and one in paricular from someone whom i will not say the name which said that nicole yang is a nice girl and she doesn't nd u!!! (pls do not blame this person. be it a he or a she)... that one really hurt me the most..... i don't even know if i like nicole yang anymore but jus lookin at it....... i dunno i jus felt like i had jus went straight back into the darkness and was locked there..... i nd some one who will show me wad a true friend is...... and if possible a girl who would love me and i mean really love me..... not in a disgusting way.... and i dun mean love as in family love but.... true love..... i know its abit gay but hey.. for some one who has stayed in the dark for soo long..... i don't even know if i want true love because i'm curious or not..... oh well.... i gtg... gotta dental appointment.... talk again another time......

No comments: