Friday, August 22, 2008

Meant to be alone...

So everyone hates me.... Y? u guys find me irritating. den DON'T EVEN BOTHER TALKING TO ME!!!!!! By talking to me, ur just wasting mins of your life so shut up!!!!!! if siu suan hates me... den ur right.. i won't bother. in fact... y should i even bother living huh????!!!! I hate being alone..... NO ONE AND I REPEAT NO ONE!!! knows the real me... Everyone thinks i'm an annoying and irritating bastard... but i only pretend to be like that because, if i showed the real me.... everyone would think i'm a weirdo.. but it seems like no matter what i do... everyone still has the same thinkin about me..... so what should i do now? so am i suppose to be alone forever??? All right. i'll tell u the true me...
I love nature.. Romance, and every single animal on the planet even though i'm afraid of insects i love music and dancin... I love badminton, running and now i am starting to like softball...all right? but y?!!! I DON'T KNOW Y!!!!! this is jus me.. all right.. i'm sick of pretending to be something i'm not.... i want people to like me for who i am... i want friends who help me... not like most of the classmates who just use me to get things for their own personal gain...... i want real friends who really stay by my side.... but no one ever does this to me... no one. i always feel so left out in groups.... the boys have their own group and friends. the girls also have their own groups and friends. but.... me... i'm nothin.... i'm jus an asshol*, an idiot, a know it all, a snob and whatever names people can come up with for me...... i'm jus nothing..... i'm not good at anything... even the simplest of things like making friends has only happened to me four times.. and thats it...... i have no other friends... but even having just four friends?.... now that we r in secondary school. these for friends have made new friends and i'm left with nothing again... jus alone by myself.... nthin more nthin less.....

No comments: