Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yo! nthn much to say today actually...... all i have to say is that i am destined to be alone forever.. i guess since no one likes me... at all.... dats y i like the 2 songs in the music part..... the 2 songs make me think of nothing else at all except my best friends... cing wei, reylan, joshua... haizzz none of us are free at all... how can i hang with my best friends???? haizzz... see wad i meen by being alone forever??... haizz oh well.... dats one good thing about being alone.. u dont have to worry bout anyone else but urself...... but its a different thing for me..... the closest thing i have are my best friend. dats y when they get in trouble, i'll do anything to protect my friends. I will die saving them if i have to..... i'll never give up.....

No comments: