Monday, August 11, 2008

Soooo many people hate me...... should i care??? am i suppose to be alone all the time??? if siu suan trusted me 100% den y did she keep sooo many secrets about me and doesn't even bother to listen to me??? maybe i am suppose to be alone forever eh??? i mean who am i kiddin? i can't trust anyone anymore.... everyone looks at me from one view only... dat i am horrible, violent, emo.. etc........ no one really knows the real me...... i guess i do all those things because by being myself, everyone will think i'm a weirdo and hate me even more..... i've been doing that for soo long dat i don't even know myself anymore...... no more...... i can never understand anyone.....dats y i keep my best friends close to me........ because they r the closest things i've got besides my family..... but even that plan is failing me now.... what am i to do now????

No comments: