Friday, December 19, 2008

Fun.... never felt like this in a long time.... part 2

Fun.... like i said.. nvr felt like it in a long time... u know how u used to be blurr in kindergarten and u had jus met a new kid and then ten seconds later ur playing like u have no care in the world? well my ten seconds were a realy long ten seconds... that short ten seconds felt like an eternity to me.... i had no friends in kindergarten... everyone thought i was weird... i remember i was pushed by a boy.. he pushed me to a bench so hard, i tripped and hit myself jus abouve the eye... i don't even remember the pain... i guessed i had knocked out... i woke up sittin on a chair with 2 teachers lookin at me... and cleaning the blood.. then they said they would call my parents.... after that, i knocked out again... guess its because of the loss of blood that made me feel sick and blurr.... i woke up in a hospital.. of course the wound was so bad hat i needed stitches... hey dun go thinkin that they will put u to sleep.. the doctor had to stitch me while i was awake.. bad time to stay awake... it hurt soooooo much... anyway.. continueing... i was bullied in kindergarten and in primary and now sec... the only friends i ever had were ching wei.. i met him in kindergarten... of course my meetin with him was an accident... joshua kovipilay.. met him in primary. and reylan.. also met in primary... and now. i would be happy to say that i can add another friend into the picture of my best friends... HOPE YOUR READING THIS FIRDAUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUP ITS U... thanks bud... =) my friends were the only ones who made me laugh.. my best friends were the ones who made me laugh the most... ever since i left kindergarten, i have nvr felt fun anymore... other than meeting my 2 other best friends... but goin bak. i had nvr felt any fun after that... i finally felt wad fun was like after goin to the class chalet... the fun i felt was jus like when i met my best friends. those class mates who went to the challet, those were my friends and firdaus was my best friends (no offence to the others) now i feal like i was bak in kindergarten.. this fun will stay with me till i die...

No comments: