Friday, April 25, 2008

miserable

I finally found out y i was so miserable all the time. i always tought it was because i had no friends as i was always angry and scary to other people. which was wad made me so emo all the time... but i only found out the truth today after doing something wrong for 6 years. it wasn't because i had no friends, i had all the friends i needed and more. but the reason y they left me was because i treated them badly and used them. which was y i was always alone. it was my fault all the time and yet i didn't know. siu suan (used to be my friend) should have all the right to be angry at me. she believed in friends when all i did was took advantage of them. i'm sob sorry to every one. fidaus, cing wei, joshua kovipilai, sherlyn, raylen, joshua chua, syafiq, mirza daniel, jayson chong, mick lim, lam thao boon, vanessa ong, jing ting, tian ning siu suan nicole yang, nicole cheng, li yin and every one else. it was and has always been my fault and i hope ui can forgive me even if it impossible for u to forget wad i have done... i'm so sorry. and to Siu Suan- i apologose to u the most for making u so sad. i hope we can still remain best friends 4eva...because now i believe in being friends forever and i hope u can gime another chance.

No comments: