Monday, April 28, 2008

Diao... today math paper like damn easy lor. alot of the other students all say very hard le very hard le.... but i find it damn f****** easy lar.... so lame. tomorrow got Geog paper. so sian. but one thing good hapened to me today... siu suan (my friend) gave me another chance and we became friends again.... even if i have no idea wad i did to make her angry at me.... lame right? sigh.... my other primary school friends all telling me to change because i always so emo all the time so today i tried to be ''happy'' the whole day in school. I did it... but it felt damn weird after i got back home... not used to being so happy all the time lar dats y..... ususally i always very emo one.. some people will get scared of me and some people will make un of me.. but don't really bother any way.. i mean dat has happened to me since primary school so its like damn common to me lor...... diao now i oso noting much to say anymore... haiz.... the person i like still not online le... wan to tok to her oso cannot. call her oso kanna rejected... dunno y lar... any way i'm not gonna tell u hu is it i like... no its not siu suan.. ok so maybe i like siu suan a little but i only liked her in primary school.... now its some one else... oops looks like i toked too much hahaha so sorry to be wasting ur time when u could be out thwere rotting to hell haha jk jk.. well c ya

No comments: